Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Up and Coming Photographer

We are babysitting some sweet and super cute little children today.  I took Josie outside earlier to take pictures.  She wanted to "do it herself" so I let her use my Canon camera.  I think she liked it!  :)  Here are a few of my favorite shots from today and random photos from the past couple of weeks.   Enjoy!
Josie has the most gorgeous red hair! 
We have recently been doing a lot of work in our kitchen area.  Mama painted the cupboards and we all laid a new floor. Papa did an incredible job laying the tile and it looks beautiful! Elijah and Jeremiah, having zero experience in grouting, completed the job like pros.  :) 
Just last week, Teddy got in the pool for the first time - he'll go anywhere for a treat! :) 
Teddy loves to jump when he gets excited. 
Amanda and I had a sweet opportunity to serve at a wedding last week.  Old Heritage catered the food and we served it.  We had a blast! :) 
The veggie tray. 
The cheese tray was so pretty with the tomato roses in the center. 
After the wedding, I went out to the Richter's and stayed the night.  Their cousins came for a visit, too.  This is Grant's new puppy, Badger. 
In the evening, we went out to the field and took a whole bunch of photos.  I love the soft evening lighting that makes everything feel so warm. 
Margo in the cornfield. 
"Jeddy Blue" :) 
I really, really like this photo. 
After I took this picture, I got stung by an angry wasp. :) 
One thing about photography that really draws my attention is lines.  Fields are a great place to get gorgeous photos with lines stretching on and on. 
Reading the Bible before the service. 
Lauren is such a sweet big sister. 
After church and the fellowship meal, the kids went down to the playground.  Jeremiah dug a deep hole in the sand. Jeddy enjoyed it a whole bunch! 
Haley, the gymnast. :) 
I was going after some squirrels the other day with my camera.  I climbed the tree barefoot and had Jeremiah hand up the camera. :)  The squirrels ran away, but I was able to get this sweet shot of my little Christian. 
In church, I noticed that baby Chase's hair forms a heart on the back of his little head.  How sweet is that!?!

Have a blessed and joy filled day, everyone!

3 comments:

Amanda, for the Richters said...

Hannah Armour!!!! My hair is a complete mess!!! I can't believe you posted that! Ahhh! I just love the picture of Lauren in front of the wood wall. And the one of Isaac and the one of Jeddy, and the one of Badger, and Margo, and Christian, and the wonderfully lined-up glasses on the table! :)

Love you!
Amanda

The Armour Family said...

You look lovely, as always, my friend! Love you!

Hannah

Brooke Noble said...

What a fun post, Hannah! Wow - your photography skills are wonderful! I especially like the photos of Issac and little Josie. And the first thing I noticed about the pictures of Amanda is how cute her hair looked! Really! :) :)
Thanks for posting! I miss you!
Love,
~Brookie