Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recent Happenings...


A snowfall earlier this month gave me a wonderful opportunity for shooting some lovely photos of the winter blanket. I thought that the curl in the arms of these chairs with the snow piled delicately on top made a pretty scene.

Psalm 51:10
 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Mama and I attended Ashlyn's 8th birhtday party.  It was tons of fun!  :)
Byron a.k.a "Byro"
Amanda, Miss Dawn, and Eliajh
Jonnie had fun on the swings after church a couple of weeks ago.
A gorgeous sunset!
Teddy loves to chew on his ball.  He was looking quite goofy this time, so I ran for the camera!
Rosie, hoping for a handout...!  :)
Christian is making "flour" in this picture.
Christian and me - he was providing wild game and cooking meals for me under the trees.  What a wonderful brother!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hannah, I just love to enjoy your photos and watch the way you delight in brothers! It's such an inspiring encouragement! God bless you, dear sister in Christ. : )

Brooke Noble said...

Oh how fun, Hannah! I enjoyed all your pictures so much. The one of you and Christian is so sweet, and the one of Rosie made me laugh. It's so funny how dogs get that "pleading expression" when they want something from you! :)
Thank you for posting this!
Love,
~Brookie