Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Sunday, January 15, 2012

What? 56 in Minnesota! {Random Photos from this Year}

Hello everyone!  Sorry for my extreme neglect of this blog.  We are all well - better than we deserve - so blessed and having a delightful January.  I'm loving this new year.  God is so good!  Our weather has been simply GORGEOUS!  We had one day last week that was 56 degrees (then it snowed the next day!).  Papa took us to the park and we played in short sleeves.  Jeremiah and the little guys even took off their shoes to play on the playground!  It was awfully fun!!!!! I'll include some random photos from life in 2012 and I hope that I won't be too long and tedious for you!  :)

I hope that the new year has been blessed for y'all and that it will continue to be so!!!!!

(My camera is slightly damaged and needs to go in for repair, so a sweet friend of mine let me borrow her Nikon SLR camera.  I was really sad to lose my "old friend" and am so thankful to be able to capture memories with this amazing high-tech camera!  :)

A big part of our life this year has been church and fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ.  This is a picture that I got a few weeks ago of the men and young men praying before the service. 
Jonnie loves those doggies!  :) 
Amanda and I have (kind of) matching coats.  The big boys bought mine for Christmas! 
We had a gorgeous frost one Sunday morning...
The moon was full and beautiful that night. 
A sweet, fun little friend of mine, Lauren. 
Jeremiah was so gracious to lend me his soup bowl for a photo shoot.  Mine was cooled off too much before I got to the camera.  :) 

This is his "don't take pictures of me" face.  :) 
I thought that the reflection was neat! 
OK, this is JANUARY in Minnesota!...and he's outside in short sleeves!  This is almost unbelievable!
They looked sooooo cute in their little backpacks and hats! 
Brownie points if you can spot one of the boys in this picture! :) 
They liked to "ambush" me...  :)

2 comments:

Amanda, for the Richters said...

Hey Hannah!! :)
I think i can see someone! But are there more?


Amanda, Ashlyn, Isaac and Makynna
Richter

Amanda, for the Richters said...

Isaac found him too!

- Isaac