Be killing sin, or sin will be killing you. - John Owen

Sunday, June 19, 2011

To a Wonderful Papa


Dear Papa,

A very Happy Fathers' Day to you!!!!!!! 

What a blessing you are to me!  I am so thankful that you are my papa and that I am your daughter!  You do so much to make my life better and I truly don't know what I would do without you.  God is so gracious to us and I praise Him for the evidence of His perfect work in your life.  I love to see that you are pursuing humility and that you are being sanctified through the work of the Holy Spirit.  I praise Jesus that He died for you and that I have the privilege to be raised in a home where Christ is at the center and a home where He is preeminent!  You do a wonderful job in discipling your family and I am continually blessed by your godly example.  May you have a very happy and blessed Fathers' Day!

I LOVE YOU!  Soli Deo Gloria,

Hannah

Father and sons.
Helping Jonnie fly a kite at the beach in Port Aransas, Texas.
Putting together the bunk beds.
At the archery range.
On our uncle's pond
(The dog is Owen, a Rottweiler that we had a few years ago.)
Fishing at our uncle's pond.
The USS Texas.
The guys gave the girls a night off in the kitchen (!) :)
Jeremiah's sign that he made for mama and papa's 22nd anniversary.
Plowing and shoveling snow. (How fun!)
BLOKUS!
Uno on New Year's Eve.
Practice for the upcoming hunting season in 2009.

1 comment:

Chris Beach said...

These look like great memories. Happy Father's Day, Craig!

Miss you all.

chris